- Long-Term Care: If your loved one needs assistance with daily activities, including bathing, dressing, using the toilet, and/or taking medication, Princeton Care Center offers long-term care services. Regardless of whether your loved one has a disability or illness, we can help with any type of daily activity.
- Short-Term Care / Sub-Acute Care: Sub-acute care is often the step elderly people may take if they do not need to be hospitalized after a certain type of medical procedure but cannot yet live on their own. Our temporary rehabilitation setting allows residents to gain their strength, as well as their ability to return home. We provide physical, speech, occupational, respiratory, recreational, and restorative therapies, as well as cardiac recovery programs.
- Skilled Nursing: All of our certified nursing assistants, licensed practical, and registered nurses can help improve or maintain an elderly resident’s condition at our nursing home. Our facility provides exceptional care to every resident, no matter why they are at our center. Our staff has been recognized by the College of New Jersey’s School of Nursing.
- Rehabilitation: Our rehabilitation center collaborates with our nursing, social work, dietary, recreational, and medical departments to help improve a resident’s safety, quality of life, and promote functional independence. We can treat a wide variety of diagnosis, including stroke, orthopedic surgeries, and amputation/prosthesis.
- Hospice & Respite: If you are taking care of your loved one at home but need someone to care for them while you are away, we offer respite care at Princeton Care Center. They can stay at our facility while you are away and will be treated with the same level of respect and dignity we offer long-term residents. We also provide hospice services for dying loved ones to ensure that they are as comfortable as possible.
- Recreation: Recreation is a major aspect of our facility. Social activities encourage socialization and quality of life and our monthly calendars are always chock-full of exciting activities that allow residents to interact with other residents. Our activities combine social, spiritual, creative, physical, and cognitive skills to create meaningful activities.
- Dining: At Princeton Care Center, we offer individualized meal plans and a great selection of menu items from which residents can choose. We believe that an important aspect of the quality of life is how a meal is presented, served, and enjoyed by our residents, which is why we strive to offer exceptional food. While residents are dining, we utilize tablecloths, flowers, and background music to encourage dining.
We invite you to contact us and schedule a personalized tour. During the tour, you can review our inspections, meet our administrator and/or our director of nursing, and meet some of our residents. Please call (609) 924-9000 to learn more!